[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
wingedhelmet.com forums • View topic - the shameless wingedhelmet affiliate plug

the shameless wingedhelmet affiliate plug

the place to celebrate, vent or just kill time at work...

the shameless wingedhelmet affiliate plug

Postby BlueCheeseHead » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:41 am

...we now interrupt your regularly scheduled reading of wingedhelmet to address the AFFILIATE page of wingedhelmet.com. Oh sure, it's not the prettiest page on the web, but this page is loaded with links to various merchants, including (currently) a top line of Holiday features. Merchants ranging from Omaha Steaks to (new affiliate) Detroit Athletic to WalMart to the monster of all ecommerce websites and affiliates Amazon.com. Wingedhelmet even has it's own "A" store, a customized store of Michigan items that can be purchased through Amazon. I've been trying to find merchants that fit the demographics and interests here, but I'm also always open to suggestions of either specific sites (if I can get them) or categories.

You can reach the Affiliate page directly at: or via the "AFFILIATES"tab found on the homepage.

Of course the board receives merchant fees for any purchases made through our links and all proceeds are used to cover operational expenses. If you're not a shopper, there is also a direct "Donate" button via PayPal option for you.

As always I appreciate your support regardless and don't want ANYONE to feel compelled to either donate or use the links. However, if you can use any of them for items you were going to purchase anyway, and it's all the same to you, then I certainly would also appreciate if you did use them :)

Hey, look on the brightside...at least you didn't have to watch me wash your car window without your consent and then demand money for it! Anyway, that's all for now....thanks for tuning in.
BlueCheeseHead
Site Admin

Re: the shameless wingedhelmet affiliate plug

Postby NewYorkWolverine » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:06 am

Wish I'd known, I bought a boxed set of "Mrs. Brown's Boys" DVDs for my wife for Christmas, and I would gone through this site. Next time, I guess.

And here's a funny clip from the show. For the uninitiated, be forewarned: This is fairly adult humor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqIEZCRjR_A
NewYorkWolverine

Postby BlueCheeseHead » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:55 pm

BlueCheeseHead
Site Admin

Postby NewYorkWolverine » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:37 pm

My wife's friend told us about it. It's on the BBC, but I'm not sure if it's on BBC America. Very funny stuff, though, and definitely "blue" enough for this audience, ha ha!
NewYorkWolverine

Postby amazinblue » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:23 pm

I buy from Amazon all the time and will now redirect myself to this website for those purchases!! Thanks for all you do Mr. BCH!!!
amazinblue

Return to General