Nick Eubanks at TE!

the place to celebrate, vent or just kill time at work...

Nick Eubanks at TE!

Postby NewYorkWolverine » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:12 am

Suddenly, I don't miss either Isaac Nauta or Chris Clark! That one came completely out of left field!
NewYorkWolverine

Re: Nick Eubanks at TE!

Postby Rockie » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:04 am

Hearing there are rumors and speculation that the 2016 recruiting class could get up to 30 recruits for the class. For that to happen, that means nine more players on the current roster will have to leave the program before the summer, when the entire 2016 recruiting class arrives.
There is also another rumor out there that we could even go higher than 30 to a hard line of 32. Since you can only backdate so many guys that enroll early, which we did this year (all seven of them) since we had such a small class last year and it allowed us to have them count on the 2015 class amounts. Again to go that high means that many more players would have to leave the current roster which would mean 11 more players on the current roster would have to leave.
Rockie

Re: Nick Eubanks at TE!

Postby NewYorkWolverine » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:00 pm

Rockie, you're sounding like a prophet. I'll miss Devery Hamilton, who genuinely seemed like a very nice kid, and a very good player. That's a serious loss. I'm at a point where I think I agree with Cheese on this' we're offering these kids (and accepting their "commitments") far too early. Accepting a commitment from a kid who's a sophomore? Come on. That can't hold any weight. At that age, kids change their minds as often as they change their underwear.
NewYorkWolverine

Return to General